Monday, November 30, 2015

How to become a saint in todays age?


Living in america, it is almost impossible to avoid sins and to not be forced into sin because of the way our country is. My job alone requires me to work sunday mornings, and i can no longer watch tv or listen to the radio because everything is about death or sex or something very sinful, especially hip hop music which has taken over most of the media. The society i live in only want to talk about and do sinful things like sex, politics, war, terror, greed involving their careers, obsession of material possessions like iphones etc… I cant even go a day in america without hearing something about gays and how important it is to believe being gay is ok. And im too afraid to express my opinion on the matter because i would be labeled as a very bad person. Im hoping for some advice that wouldnt require me to live all alone isolated fromt he world for the rest of my life just to avoid such sinful things. Is there a way to live within all of this sin and still make it to heaven?

Read more: How to become a saint in todays age?