Tuesday, December 22, 2015

How to get water spots out of an IPhone 6s?


Yesterday I dropped my iPhone 6s in a (clean) toilet. I quickly grabbed it out and dried it off, and got all the water out of my speakers and headphone jack. Everything seemed to be working perfectly. But this morning I woke up to 4 bubbles in the top left edge of my screen. These bubbles popped and the water expanded as the day went on today. I am now really worried, as there is one gray blob of a water mark and there are white lines right under where the time is on the screen. How do I get this water out? Everything online is geared towards older generations so I don t know how to get the water out of the TOP of the phone, as there is no hole up there. I m attempting rice tonight, but I doubt it will work. If you have any recommendations, they d be very appreciated. Thank you!

Read more: How to get water spots out of an IPhone 6s?