Friday, December 25, 2015

Iphone wont turn on even though its charging?


So last night I got home and plugged my iphone into the charger as it was dead I went to go get it about 3 hours later and it was still hasn't turned on yet but it shows on the screen as if it was charging. So I thought for some reason it was taking longer then normal so I went to sleep for 9 hours and when I woke up it still hasn't turned on yet. I went online to try and see what was going on but didn't really find a reason. I have clean the port on the bottom of the phone and changed cords and wall adapter as that was what people were saying to do. Still nothing. I have tried to hard reset nothing. I havetried unpluging it for 10 minutes and plugging it back in as i hold the lockbotton as still nothing. Keep in mind it is saying that it is charging this whole time. What can i do?

Read more: Iphone wont turn on even though its charging?