Saturday, January 9, 2016

Can apple fix any iphone 6 plus injury?


Can they because when my brother( who has autism and is 4 year's old brother) would get mad and throw the phone against the wall because my mother and father would make me give it to him when his device battery dies and the when the connection wasnt working on netflix 100 percent he would get mad nd now it has dints in the back of it and the screen has lifted up and then my 13 year old sister got a knife and wedged it under the screen and some glass broke and im worried the might be some internal damage because now the iphone wont even turn on its just blank before it would come on and the touch screen just didnt work. I think my sister was pissed of at me anyway im over it now but now my dad saids he wants to get it fixed and im not sure apple eill be able to

Read more: Can apple fix any iphone 6 plus injury?