Saturday, May 28, 2016

Grounded my son for a year is this appropriate b?


My son 16 purposefully wrecked into my brand new 2016 Honda Oddsey with his 2010 Subaru Legacy. He hit it good to because the airbags came out and the entire front end and drivers door were all smashed in. I found out from hearing a loud crash while I was asleep. Little did he know i have with our security system. So I looked at the cameras and I saw him smash it
So I told him your grounded for a year

That means no ps4 Wii U Xbox one iPhone ( I smashed them today )
No car
No eating out
No desserts
Only allowed to eat meat and bread and vegetables once per week
No pop
Only allowed to drink water
He's only allowed to go to the bathroom twice per day
I will have a bucket for him to go in after the two times are up
No bedroom door
No mattress
Since its summer he will go to bed at 8pm and wake up at 5am when I leave for work
Also he's not allowed outside
No getting Christmas presents in 7 months
No seeing fireworks on the 4th ( If he comes out I will extend his punishment an extra 8months
No going to La this year for vacation
No driving until je moves out
No books ( I shredded them today )
Do you think this is appropriate or am I too harsh? Any response will help!

Read more: Grounded my son for a year is this appropriate b?