Sunday, May 22, 2016

I m pretty sure my face is asymmetrical and I m so insecure about it, what can I do? I m only 13?


I m pretty sure my face is asymmetrical and I m so insecure about it. If my friends and I ever Take a group photo it always has to be taken on my phone, not only that but I can never Take a picture on the camera app on the IPhone because it s so noticeable so I always Take it on Snapchat but apparently what I look like on snapchat or in the mirror is what I think I look like but not actually? It s so unfair because I don t know how I actually look. Nobody has ever told me "oh your face isn t symmetrical" but if I ever told someone and showed them some of them would agree. I m so insecure about it like it s so unfair and I seem to be the only one who has this problem out all my friends

Read more: I m pretty sure my face is asymmetrical and I m so insecure about it, what can I do? I m only 13?