Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Will Apple replace my iPhone screen?


Hey everyone, yesterday I dropped my iPhone 6 Plus while in an otterbox. I realize otterbox will not help me. The glass on the screen has zero damage. Also, there is not even a dent or scratch anywhere on the phone (looks brand new)! Unfortunately there is a purple line that runs horizontally across the lcd screen. It is really annoying and comes and goes. Also it changes colors from purple to red from time to time. The line is perfectly in the middle of the phone (I measured it). Does this sound like a defect or an immediate result of me dropping the phone from my lap into the floor of the truck I was riding in for work and what can Apple do to help me without charging me 300 bucks? Thanks for the help!

Read more: Will Apple replace my iPhone screen?