Saturday, December 24, 2016

Bullied for loving my little pony?


So I'm 14 and I'm a high school freshman and when I was trying to take my iPhone case off, I accidentally turned on the display, which then revealed my mlp iPhone wallpaper. One of my classmates saw and it gave me a weird look and asked me what that wallpaper was. Then he started to laugh at me. A few days later, I showed him and his friend a funny meme and all of a sudden my classmate took my phone and browsed through my pictures that were full of mlp images (no clop images). Then I went back to the image of them meme and him and his friend started to make fun of me and bullied me for liking the show. I'm also a sensitive person with no defense against them two because I'm not too much of a social person and I feel bad after being bullied by them.

Read more: Bullied for loving my little pony?