Sunday, December 18, 2016

What does my strange dream mean?


I was driving a car, it was Nissan and it had a wooden seeing wheel like I had always wanted in my dream car ( It looked and felt new). I was driving and my sister was my passenger. And we weren't talking, then all of a sudden, the cars tire (Front on my side) popped. And the car swerved, but I didn't panic and I turned the wheel to stop in a parking lot in front of a supply store ( Like home depot, but more open and blue+white).

When I got out, I wasn't driving my car (Nissan). I was driving my dad's car. It had all the dirt and mess of it inside. And me and my sister got out. And we walked away, we just left the car. And it was like from the corner of my eye, I saw the Nissan (My car) go down the road and disappear.

So I thought the car had parked itself in some alley, like I could see it parked next to those big green store bought trash boxes/cans, in some alley where the ground was covered in trash. And I went searching with my sister looking everywhere. And then I thought it was parked infant of a football stadium, it was like I could see it. And I went looking around with her once more. Before calling a taxi and going home.

I suggested that the car might be connected to my iPhone and I could track it. And the computer showed it was somewhere within downtown, where I was originally looking for it (My sister was still there). So we walked all the way there and continued to look…

And thats the thing… We never found it.
Added (1). I usually don't have dreams like these, nor do I wake up at 3:00 AM in the morning. But, it's just that my dad's car. It affected me a lot… Idk but I sense something bad. But nothing has happened to me for the past few month's that has been bad or worrying. It's so weird… It's been 3 days, but I can't get over it…
Added (2). *Steering not seeing…
Added (3). Infront not infant ( I type fast and don't recheck, I know, it's a bad habit of mine.)

Read more: What does my strange dream mean?