Monday, December 26, 2016

I love this White girl very much but I am of different ethnicity. Would marriage be problematic?


I love her a lot and she is German. I am Indian and we both have a passion for music (playing the violin). We get along very well and indulge talking bout our shared interests. She loves me but I am worried if the marriage will last forever. I am the kind of guy who thinks that marriage is a one time event and I should stay faithful to whosover I tie the knot.

Would inter ethnic marriage cause issues. What are the possible issues that may come up in the future and how do I speak this to my girlfriend and sorr it out before we become man and wife.

Apologies if there are spelling errors since I am typing this on my iPhone

Read more: I love this White girl very much but I am of different ethnicity. Would marriage be problematic?