Friday, December 30, 2016

IPhone 6s constantly losing storage even when I'm doing nothing?


So I have a 16 gigabyte iPhone 6s, and ever since IOS 10, I m constantly losing storage, even when I m just doing nothing. I have been deleting and deleting apps and photos to get more storage, but the storage comes back for a little and then disappears. (Ex: I had Reddit on my phone, it took up 400 megabytes, I delete it, and I get 400 megabytes back, only to see in a few minutes I have 0 kilobytes of storage left.) this is so frustrating, I barely have any apps or photos, but it still says I m using all my storage! All together all my apps and photos take up 2 gigabytes, and my update to iOS 10.2 only takes up 500 megabytes. How do I fix this? I can t take any photos or videos anymore, no matter how much I delete.

Read more: IPhone 6s constantly losing storage even when I'm doing nothing?