Saturday, March 11, 2017

How to connect to blocked wifi?

So my stepfather is one of the pettiest people to ever live, and does things like such my data off even though I pay the bill, and my personal favorite, he blocks my phone and laptop on the wifi at home so I'm the only one not allowed to use it.

But because he doesn't give a rat's *** about the fact that being able to message my friends and look at social media or funny vids when I'm having an anxiety attack is the only way to stop them, I'm miserable right now and feel very disconnected from my people.

So my question is, how can I have my devices connect to the wifi he blocked me from? My phone recognizes there's wifi, but when I put the correct password in, the password pop up on my iPhone just refreshes and tells me to put the password in, not saying it was incorrect or nothing, it just won't connect. How can I bypass this so I can feel like a big girl who wears big girl pants and has big girl things unlike what my stepdad tried to make me feel like? I've tried changing the name of my iPhone and that did nothing btw.

Read more: How to connect to blocked wifi?