Tuesday, May 23, 2017

How do i deal with a girl bullying me?

I'm 12 and a girl at school is harassing me for no reason. My parents are too busy to care. I already told the teacher and they just have a talk with this classmate, which doesn't work because she will keep bullying. First of all, she judges people based on what they have. Like she gets impressed and befriends kids with iPhone 7s or an expensive pair of shoes. She thinks that she can get everything she wants - she swears at her parents if they don't give her what she wants, and they always buy her everything anyways. She calls me names, pushed me when we were in line for food, and spreads gossip. Also,she's been trying to get people to not be friends with me.She's bullying me because she says that i'm wretched. I get that my family isn't as rich as hers, but my parents try very hard. She picks on PARTICULAR kids (ones who don't have enough money for cafeteria food,ones who don't have very many clothes,ones she just doesn't like for some reason). She has an attitude towards teachers and adults too, and she had to be restricted from attending field trips because she swore at a teacher.

Read more: How do i deal with a girl bullying me?