Monday, May 22, 2017

Images from Canon Powershot D1100 IS to IPhone 6?

So I have this older Canon Powershot and I want to use it for taking photos while fishing on off a tripod. I'm not overly tech savvy but I have the USB for the camera and I have a USB to Lightning connector for my IPhone. So in theory my thoughts were I could just connect all of the cables and access the images off t phone. I guess number 1 is this possible? And number 2 is that I have everything connected currently but do not see how to access the images off the phone. If anyone knows if this is possible or how to do this I'm all ears.
Added (1). ***Thank you for the answers. Seems I'm SOL but will make due and continue using me IPhone on the tripod for now. Once I'm able I'll purchase a wifi/Bluetooth camera.

Read more: Images from Canon Powershot D1100 IS to IPhone 6?