Sunday, May 21, 2017

Which is better iphone 6s or 7, I like the headphone jack but don't get the headphone situation with 7, also is 32gb enough or do I need 64?

Which is better iphone 6s or 7, I like the headphone jack but don't get the headphone situation with 7, also is 32gb enough or do I need 64?
Added (1). I currently have the 4s and Really need to upgrade to a sim free iphone, I enjoy listening to music on my phone and I only have twitter, ig, facebook, message, whatsapp, livescore, moldiv as apps on my phone & can't see me wanting more on iphone 6s can you delete books and all the stupid apps no one ever opens too and does the 7 come with headphones and how do they work without the jack

Read more: Which is better iphone 6s or 7, I like the headphone jack but don't get the headphone situation with 7, also is 32gb enough or do I need 64?