Tuesday, May 2, 2017

How to transfer my Contacts, Calendars, Notes, Reminders.files from Mac computer to Android?

I am sick of a high exclusiveness of iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch! You cannot insert a microSD card and when connecting to the computer via USB cable, you can only transfer vidéo & music files. I have a Mac computer, am about to get an Android phone and hence have questions below…

1. How to transfer Contacts, Calendars, Notes, Reminders… Files from my Mac computer to Android?

2. Will the Contacts, Calendars, Notes, Reminders… Apps in Android automatically import these files?

3. For Notes & Reminders, maybe in Android there are different but similar apps, what are they?

10 years, when the quality in general of Windows computers was so poor, especially HP computers and Apple was very user friendly, I switched to Mac computers. However, as Apple grew bigger and iPhone came up, I started feeling a growing exclusiveness of Apple mobile devices. I was excited to get a new iPhone 7; but all the sudden as a consumer, I have felt I need to let Apple know by changing my shopping pattern that they are no longer user friendly as used to be…

To me, Fidelity Investments is out, HP out, eBay out, PayPal out, United Airlines out and Apple is on probation!

Read more: How to transfer my Contacts, Calendars, Notes, Reminders.files from Mac computer to Android?