Monday, May 1, 2017

Surface Pro 3 or MacBook Pro for college?

I am going to be going to college soon for engineering and will need new computer. I can't decide whether to get a surface pro 3 or a 13" MacBook Pro Retina. I am mostly going to be using this to take notes so I don't need any major specs plus I have a gaming desktop that I built that can handle anything major if I need it to be. Throughout high school I used an iPad 2 to take notes and it did well but it's getting pretty old now. Also to note that I use an iphone so I am kinda used to Apple. The reason I like the SP3 is because of the versatility and I like the MacBook because everything will be in sync since I have other apple products. If I get a SP3 I will probably switch to a windows phone though just so I can stay in sync with that since I am used to going from my iphone to iPad and everything is there.

Read more: Surface Pro 3 or MacBook Pro for college?