Friday, May 5, 2017

What is a good device to use for traveling?

Between DSLR, Camcorder, and Smartphone. Which of this device is good to take Ultra HD Pictures plus Ultra HD to 4k Video? All in one combination, I know the all of them do the same but which is better. I need one that is not too bulky, more compact not too small. However, that can take awesome HD picture and HD/4K video. I know for a fact

1. The camcorder can record amazing video and you can walk while recording without any shaking in the video.

2. Camera (DSLR) can take an amazing photo but I'm wondering about their video capability.

3. Smartphone (Galaxy S8, Iphone 7, LG G6/v20 and above) can do both and probably can take some good photo and video too

To you guys which will be a good choice to take with you for traveling? I'm traveling to Vietnam soon and I need advice on which to buy. Any recommendation is appreciated.

Read more: What is a good device to use for traveling?