Saturday, August 19, 2017

Apple keeps canceling my orders?

Super super frustrating. So I'm ordering an iPhone for my boyfriend for his birthday, and the first time I ordered it I put in his name and address for shipping AND billing which I later realized was wrong. That order was canceled by Apple before I even realized it and I did not receive any email about it until I checked the order details and I contacted Apple and they said my refund will be back on my account in 3-5 business days, I waited for a week and the refund was finally back on my account. I immediately went back and ordered another iPhone, and I put in his name and address for shipping and my name and address for billing and I checked again later that day and the order was canceled… Again without any email notification from Apple at all… So now that means I'm gonna have to wait for another week? Anyone tell me why this is happening?

Read more: Apple keeps canceling my orders?