Sunday, August 13, 2017

I don't like my schools technology

So, I'm going into 8th grade and my school just switched from an all book curriculum to an all technology school. Normally I like technology, such as my MacBook, IPhone, etc. And I'm so grateful for those things, but I absolutely hate the technology our school has now. We use ChromeBooks now, and those or okay, I guess, but I just don't like it at all. I used to love school so much and now I don't even want to barely think about it. We started on the 10th so I know I've only been in school for two days, but it really sucks. I have terrible eyesight so I wear glasses. Now, get this, at my school I hold the highest record of reading books between the high school, middle school, and elementary, but I can't comprehend a single thing when I read things online. Well. Things like American History, (I don't mean to offend anyone) but things I don't have an interest in. It also makes my eyes burn. I asked for a book version and they won't even let me touch one. They got rid of every. Single. Book. And I can't stand it. Please help, I need advice!

Read more: I don't like my schools technology