Wednesday, August 16, 2017

I replaced my phone screen and now my Iphone is broken?

About 2 weeks ago I got my phone screen replaced because It was cracked. It had fallen from a small height and the screen just shattered. The phone worked perfectly fine, the cameras still worked, touch ID still worked, the whole screen still worked there was just a crack in it. The guy at the phone shop also checked that everything worked before replacing the screen. About 5 days after the screen was replaced white bars appeared down the right side of the screen and now I can't touch the top portion of the screen. On the lower portion it presses buttons randomly at times. The phone has not been dropped since the screen cracked and also had not been near water. Could this have anything to do with the screen replacement?

Read more: I replaced my phone screen and now my Iphone is broken?