Wednesday, September 6, 2017

I don't want to listen to music anymore?

Hi everyone,

Since I was a little kid, I adored music. I loved listening to a variety of different genres and singers.

Mostly, I like listening to music from 70-80s music. Not todays music. I tend to replay songs that I like.

Now, that I know more about the artists personal life, I have no desire to listen to any music in my daily life.

they make reckless decisions and the musical lyrics are mostly inappropriate.

So, I vowed to myself to not listen to anymore music in my daily life.

I don't use an ipod or my iphone to download music, but I want to stop listening to music for good?

Have you not wanted to listen to anymore music? If so, what did you do to stop listening to music?

thank you

Read more: I don't want to listen to music anymore?