Sunday, September 10, 2017

Iphone 6 wifi problem?

I'm starting to get a little pissed. I've had my iphone 6 for 2 years now and it always worked fine, but within the past month its suddenly started to have a lot of problems. First it stopped recognizing the charger and then yesterday it wouldn't turn on at all so I had to leave it off for 5 hours and then try to charge it again. And then today i woke up and the internet doesn't work at all. Its connected to my router and the router is working, so its definitely a problem with the phone. Even when I left my house with my phone and it switched to the LTE, I still couldn't use the internet. Usually the box for vpn pops up next to the wifi signal and that lets me know if the internet is working but it hasn't shown up at all today. What should I do? I've tried everything in this youtube video and nothing worked.



I can't update my phone to ios 10 because when I connect it to my computer, itunes says that I don't have enough space on my phone. The update takes 700 mb and I only have 350 mb to spare

Read more: Iphone 6 wifi problem?