Saturday, September 16, 2017

VPN router or vpn service?

Hello, to start with, do apologise my poor English.
Ok, here is my question. What do you recommend in my situation. I'm currently with sky fiber mini q box and will expire the contrast in this November and am considering to switch provider as i can't use third party router to be able to watch japanese Neflix. I know there's a way to connect sky q and others router but i'm not so technical so its not my oprion.
I found the provider called zen and seems they can peovide good vpn able router but its bit pricey. Or should i get vpn services like nord or express vpn for our devices such as iphone, Android phone? But having vpn configured router seems stable and don't need to worry charging my devices ( or am i wrong?)
And bt or talk talk seem cheap but always have not so good review.
I'm a mother of two kids and am able to do few setting my self. I do like figuring out technology my self. I have convinced to my son to use linux cas it looks very challenging to me.:D and simply want to access to japanese amazon prime and japanese Neflix.
I know Google chrome cast has few japanese app and want to access to this too.
Could you anyone suggest biggner friendly router or vpn service better?
Thank you very much

Read more: VPN router or vpn service?