Monday, September 11, 2017

Which iPhone should I buy?

I've had a Samsung s3 before, and after a year it became annoying because something would activate on its own every few seconds no matter how many times I turned it off, and it would ding. I got rid of it and got an Alcatel Onetouch idol 3.

This one is worst than the s3. The phone doesn't turn on and off properly. I have to repeatedly press the button until it turns and and off. At some point, the bottom screen sensor began to stop working and I couldn't go back or exit something. The music app stopped working too after a year of having the phone.

At some point, the phone slipped off my hand and dropped. The screen sensor stopped working completely. Now, everywhere I go to have it repaired, they don't carry the parts and I have important stuff on this phone.

I eventually found a place that charged $130 and replaced the screen.

Now I'm looking for something not too big, but I don't want the keyboard for texting to be small. As long as it runs smooth and apps don't crash.

Any suggestions?

Read more: Which iPhone should I buy?