Saturday, March 19, 2016

Problem with radio in 2009 Ford Escape?


Having a problem with my radio in my 2009 Escape with Sync radio. It will cut out consistently for 1 second every 5 seconds. Does not lose power to radio, only the sound cuts out. I typically only use Bluetooth to listen to music from my iphone so I thought maybe it had something to do with that, however, it happens on all channels (AM, FM, Aux, Satellite, & CD) whether phone is on or off. A small static sound can even be heard when it is in Aux mode without music playing. No other electrical issues and no warning lights. The only recent repair was several weeks ago, motor to back right passenger power window was replaced. Radio worked well for a couple weeks after that. Broken up songs are driving me just as crazy as complete silence. Help! Lol
Thanks.

Read more: Problem with radio in 2009 Ford Escape?