Thursday, March 17, 2016

I seriously dont know what to do anymore?


a month ago my mum was mad at me almost every single day, i was doing all of the chores while my mum watched shows and played games on her iphone. When she gets mad she shouts at me for hours, insulting me in every possible way. And i mean… Her insults are so brutal, like you its not just "you're stupid, you're a b*tch, you're useless, your life has no value", she says those things when she is mad but says other really, not good things, lol. And during that time i was planning to move out, i had a place i could've moved to, but then all of a sudden my mum changes into this person who doesn't get mad everyday, and does cleaning. She's never been a nice person for this long, it's been a month and a bit, so i thought maybe she's starting to change? But I really don't want to get used to her being nice, because usually she just comes back as a mean person after a while, and it hurts even more.
Everything is just so confusing.
is it better for me to move out sooner rather than later? I want to live on my own, but my mum thinks im definitely going to stay with her forever.

Read more: I seriously dont know what to do anymore?