Monday, March 14, 2016

Half of my music is not able to play on my iPhone, help?


So a couple of nights ago I tried Apple Music, for five minute and decided it wasn't going to work for me, So I canceled but It's still giving me a Three-Month free trial, I can't get rid of it. I can remove it from my music app, but that's it. I still have the option until June. And I think that may be part of the problem. Ever since then, half of my music is gone and when I go in my iPhone music library on my computer, it shows all the songs, and over hafd of them are shaded light gray/faded and those are the ones that won't show up on my actual iPhone. I've tried to delete them and re-drag them on my iPhone and they still won't load. Can anyone help or has gone through the same thing?

Read more: Half of my music is not able to play on my iPhone, help?