Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Would the cops be able to do find my lost iPhone?

I lost my iPhone at college. I have asked multiple friends to text the person who took it to give it back and that I will give them an award for returning it. But so far, it seems there's been no reply. I don't think I have the find my iPhone app on it though so its difficult to track it. So I put the phone on LOST mode. In lost mode, I'm only able to track the phone if the user connects to the internet.

I have tried tracking it over and over again during the first few hours it was lost. But it was offline. Then at 9:30, I finally it said that the phone's last location was a deli then at a gamestop store. I have not received any news about its location since then. The gamestop store seems to be closed by now.
Without the most updated location, would it just be useless to try to track the phone cuz the cops won't be able to find the updated location.

Read more: Would the cops be able to do find my lost iPhone?