Tuesday, November 21, 2017

What's a popular electronics product to re-sell online?

This is not for a business or to make a profit. I say that because people are going to not read this and are going to start suggesting things to re-sell as a business, which I'm not trying to do. I have my reasons for doing it. Basically, I have a Paypal credit account. I'm trying to think of something expensive and easy to sell to buy one or two of on Paypal Credit and re-sell them on Ebay for the cash. I know that there are fees and such, but I have a pretty good job pending and I want the advance of money ahead of time before Christmas. I'm not worried about charging that and know for sure that I can and will pay it back with no problem. What I haven't been following is what is "hot" nowadays. I want to buy like two $500 or so items to re-sell for the cash.

Got any ideas? I figured that some kind of popular little electronics products would be easy to see. I don't want anything like IPhones or anything with a crazy amount of details/questions that would have to be listed.

Read more: What's a popular electronics product to re-sell online?