Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Is there a device that stores passwords?

I have different passwords for every website. They are all 20-30 characters and use capitals and lower case letters, numbers and special characters. I can remember a few of them but it's way too difficult to remember every single one of them.
Is there a device that stores all of my passwords and can manually enter them when I plug it into my iPhone? I currently have all of my passwords stored on an app which I open every time I need to log in, but I don't like storing them on my iPhone. I would rather have them stored on a separate device that can recognize the website I'm on and enter the password without me clicking anything.
I don't know if that's even possible but if there's such device, please let me know the name of it

Read more: Is there a device that stores passwords?