Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Am I spoiled? Lately certain people (namely family, and kids at school) have been calling me spoiled. I know I have alot, but I'm grateful?

My parents combined make just over 4 million a year. My mom is a well respected celeb make-up artist and author. My dad owns, and runs his own company. I live in a large beach house that has 6 bed rooms, and 8 bathrooms and a pool (I'm one of 6 girls). I've always gotten everything I want for Christmas and my birthday (including a party, if i want one). I have a collection of designer handbags, shoes, sunglasses, and jewelry. For electronics I have my own macbook, and iPhone 7. My family also owns a house up in the mountains, and we go on vacation several times a year. I've been to almost every continent and over 14 states.

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/am-i-spoiled-lately-certain-people-namely-family-and.html