Sunday, February 4, 2018

Should I let this bother me?

I'm a little creeped out.
So I'm 27 and my grandma is 72. We're very close and tonight I went to her house at 6 P.M.
We left at 6:30 to go get some Taco Bell, and she said when we got back we would heat up some cookies as desert.
We got there at like 6:45 and we started eating and talking (we sat down inside)
At around 7 P.M. We started joking about how we could call her cat at home and ask her to heat the cookies up for us so they were ready when we got home. Her cat's name is Candy.
As a joke, I used her IPhone to call the home phone and left a message saying something along the lines of
"Hey Candy, can you heat up some cookies for us? Thanks Candy!" And we laughed about it.
We left and we got to her house at around 7:40. We got home a little late cause we stopped for gas.
When we got home, we smelled cookies and we saw a baking tray at the stove. We looked and we saw eight freshly made cookies.
We checked the messages and my message was not there. We called anyone we thought could have been there and no one said they were there.
We don't want to eat the cookies and right now were watching TV.
What should I do this is super creepy?

Read more: Should I let this bother me?