Saturday, February 10, 2018

What would you prefer to write in a notebook journal or on your smartphone or laptop or pc computer?

Hey I'm 24 year old male who has decided that I wanted to start writing ✍️ in some type of journal and write stuff out from my day to day and also would like to write stories for fun that I can make up and tell my niece and nephews and also write down jokes that I can tell my friends and family so for me being a young adult male what would be more appropriate to use my iPhone 7 or a 📓 notebook with line paper or a notebook with no lines? Please if your going to comment on this help a brother out and be nice and polite.

Notebook with line paper?
Notebook without line paper?
iPhone 7 an app from iTunes?

Read more: What would you prefer to write in a notebook journal or on your smartphone or laptop or pc computer?