Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Help me come up with a convincing argument for my mom to get me a new phone?

I have an iPhone 7 and it's only a year and a half old but it's broken (the screen isn't cracked or anything it just doesn't work). It's constantly glitching, a fully charged battery will run out in four hours even if I'm not on my phone, text messages never go through, and it's constantly shutting itself off. I still have six months left on the contract though, and so my mom would owe $175 on it. That's why she's hesitant to get me a new one. It's not like she doesn't have the money to spend on it, she just thinks I'll be fine to wait and get a new phone, but mine really doesn't work. She knows it's having these problems, but she still wants to wait until my contract is up to get a new one. Can someone please try and help me come up with a convincing argument to try and get her to get me a new phone?

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/help-me-come-up-with-a-convincing-argument-for-my-mom.html