Monday, February 19, 2018

Was this worthy of suspension?

So I'm in tenth grade.
I got suspended for one day on Friday, and the one day is tomorrow.
My parents grounded me and I still can't figure what I did wrong?
So I have a really close friend and her name is Safiya.
I love Safiya, but she admittedly has huge teeth. They are very white and straight, they're just very big.
I still think she's beautiful but a lot of people make fun of her for it behind her back.
I think that's mean cuz she can't control that.
Like all the time when I tell people about her they'll say "Oh the girl with the teeth" and I tell them " You seriously couldn't have found any other way to identify her?"
But basically, I hate when people make fun of her teeth.
So there's another girl in our grade who we both don't like. Her name is Maria, in short we just don't like her.
Maria is in my fifth period, and on Friday we were looking at skulls since it's a science class.
We were looking at a pic of a T Rex skull.
She said "Wow that looks like the skull of Safiya."
Everyone immediately knew who she was talking about and they all started laughing. My face got red, and out of anger I screamed at her
"Shut up Maria! Your body is shaped like a damn IPhone!"
We both got sent to the principals office, and I got suspended cause Maria cried over it. I don't know what she got but I hope she got suspended too.
I tried saying that Safiya would have cried too if she heard what Maria said, but I still got suspended which I still don't get.
What did I do wrong?

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/was-this-worthy-of-suspension.html