Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I want to make an iPhone app? Where to start?

I'm somewhat familiar with HTML, CSS, and JavaScript and want to make an app. I'm thinking of my app looking like a typical app with a tab bar on the bottom that can take you to certain parts of the app. Is there an easy way to create the tab bar interface? I figured using Xcode will make it easier but I'm not sure at all. So I have a few questions and they will seem dumb… 1. My app asks for users to create an account. I know how to make a form for people to sign up and click submit using HTML, however I have no clue what happens after they click submit. How and where is there information saved and what would I need to code this? 2. Is using Xcode smart or should I just use sublime instead and how do I apply my tab bar? Thank you for your help I know this is really newbie stuff but I really want to learn!

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/i-want-to-make-an-iphone-app-where-to-start.html