Saturday, March 3, 2018

Make any earphones bluetooth with a dongle-like device?

I remember a few years ago when I first got an ipod, I had a little dongle-thing, that plugged into the ipod and made it transmit my music via FM radio, so that it could be picked up by a car that didn't support aux input or usb input at the time.

I recently got the iPhone 8 which only has lightning input, and I was wondering if there was a device that you could plug earphones into, that received music from your phone via bluetooth, and plays it through the earphones? I have a pretty expensive pair of Bose earphones from a few years ago, and the sound quality is still really good, and I begrudge buying bluetooth earphones because of this.

Thanks in advance.

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/make-any-earphones-bluetooth-with-a-dongle-like-device.html