Thursday, March 15, 2018

Advice on visiting Perth Australia?

I plan on going to Australia soon, Perth specifically. I'm 19 years old and I plan on travelling solo for 2 weeks. I have a debit card and do not have a credit card. These are some questions I have and please tell me if I'm missing anything. Anyone experienced with traveling to Australia solo your advice is greatly appreciated

What do I need to bring with me? (Paperwork, identification, or stuff to allow me to rent a hotel or motel room)

Can I use my California ID to drink at bars or purchase alcohol?

How much money should I bring in USD for the 2 week trip? (I don't plan on doing anything too crazy besides just drinking and relaxing with my friend)

Is it better to get a Bank of America debit card and withdrawal cash at a partner atm or bank?
If not how should I go about exchanging my USD to AUD?

Can I rent a car there? If not, what are some reliable ways of transportation?

Will my t-mobile iPhone work or will I need to be connected to WiFi to make calls?

Feel free to add Any extra information about anything and details about your experience and trip

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/advice-on-visiting-perth-australia.html