Wednesday, March 14, 2018

How do you get into a locked iPhone?

I just found my old iPhone 5c for my boyfriend to use because his phone is f***** so now he doesn't have one. But the phone has a passcode on it and I tried everything i could think of that the password might be and none of them are working. Is there a way I can get into the phone without taking it to the Apple store? If I have to do that I will but it's in the city and I don't go there often. And I can't get on Siri either because for some reason the phone has no service so therefore no internet. The time on the phone is also like totally messed up. I already got locked out twice and I currently am for 5 min. Is there a simple way I can get in to the phone or am I hopeless? Thanks

Read more: How do you get into a locked iPhone?