Tuesday, March 20, 2018

After iphone 6s tired to update, it has an error code, telling me I have to plug my phone into itunes?

I turned on my Iphone 6s, and I haven't been wanting to update my iphone, because I heard that it slows your phone down. But anyways, I got a notification asking me if I wanted to update my phone, and I meant to pick later but i accidently clicked update. My phone turned off and went to the apple logo with a loading bar under it. I didn't want to update my phone, so I held the power button until it shut off, but then it turned on again, and started the whole loading thing again. I should have just let it update but I didn't, and then I held the volume and power button multiple times. It now won't stop turning off and back on, but it never gets passed the apple logo part. What do I do!

Read more: After iphone 6s tired to update, it has an error code, telling me I have to plug my phone into itunes?