Thursday, March 8, 2018

How do i handle not getting any attention on these social apps?

I downloaded a few dating apps for my iphone recently, tinder, 'wild' is another one similar, then more recently an app called 'clover'… But i'm getting no likes or attention off girls or women i like?

its triggering my paranoia and making me think women are being influenced to stay away from me, because of some bad stigma about me, unknown to me… I'm a 40 year old male who has missed out on relationships because i had a few psychological problems in life, low self confidence and esteem too… So relationships i wanted hasn't happened for me yet.

i live alone and get very lonely, so i was advised to use these apps to practice interacting with women, brush up on my confidence and social skills… But from the looks of things, i'm not even being given that chance?

has any other man had this problem i'm having?

is there such a thing as people deliberately avoiding you because they've been influenced to?

the only support in my life i have is my great mum, she is all i have to lean on… So i'm getting really dispirited and frustrated by not getting any responses to my likes on these apps…

i'm from the uk, how should i react?
Added (1). thank you so much jimmy c and kai too.

Read more: How do i handle not getting any attention on these social apps?