Tuesday, March 6, 2018

My Jam Ultra wireless Bluetooth earbuds won't sync with my iPhone properly?

My jam ultra Bluetooth headphones won't sync with my IPhone properly. My settings say that Jam Ultra is connected but will only play sound out of the left side while the right side just beeps as the LED flashes red and blue (according to the manual this means that it is in mono paring mode and is searching for a device). The Jam Ultra Mono mode works fine but only with the right side. I've tried all sorts of troubleshooting methods, including resetting the headphones to factory settings, turning my Bluetooth off and on repeatedly, and telling my phone to forget the device and then reconnect it but nothing seems to be working. The right side seems to get stuck in paring mode unless I connect it to mono mode, which is not what I want, I would like to have both sides working. Any ideas or suggestions of things I may not have tried yet?

Read more: My Jam Ultra wireless Bluetooth earbuds won't sync with my iPhone properly?