Thursday, March 8, 2018

How to/Can I sell an iPhone?

My iPhone 8 is having a ton of issues, I've been through it with apple countless times and they recommended I schedule an appointment to have it fixed - but I'd have to wait a week. My work requires me to have my phone working, I use dual authentication and simply can't do work without a phone. I'm considering buying a new phone in the mean time (not apple. They've lost my business) . However what's the best way to get my money back for the amount I've already paid for the iPhone 8? Can I return it for a refund? It's still covered by warranty so they can replace it for me (in 7 days), but can I then sell that phone say on craigslist or something? How should I go about the process of selling a new/refurbished iPhone I don't want? Thanks!

Read more: How to/Can I sell an iPhone?