Tuesday, May 8, 2018

When will US working conditions improve?

I work at Starbucks and I want AT LEAST a $15/hour minimum wage, but I feel I'm entitled to much more, but corporations are too greedy to give more, so we should shoot for $15.

I should also be allowed to be on my phone all day, the customers can wait for their lattes, I have instagrams to post, including their lattes, so they LITERALLY have to wait for me to finish Instagram before they can get their order.

I'm entitled to my iPhone X and using it for everything, anytime I want, my parents pay for it, I'm 22, they SHOULD be paying for it for me, and everyone else should let me do what I want, they can wait and not be selfish.

If I get fired for doing what I have the right to do, I'll SUE!

Millennials are abused and get no respect, brah!

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/when-will-us-working-conditions-improve.html