Thursday, June 14, 2018

How do i get my money/phone of i got scammed with a friend using PayPal accounts?

Basically i was looking into getting a new phone, and around my friend he had someone order me a new IPhone 6S+ off Sprint and i only gave him half the money for the phone based off the sprint website so i paid 275$
. Last Tuesday they said the phone arrived and someone has signed for it. I've asked for the tracking emails but haven't gotten any to view so the only email i have as evidence to the transaction is the email that we both received after he placed the order. So it's been a week and i haven't seen a phone come through the mail and they say it's been signed for so I'm out of 275$ so far & still need a phone. I really would just like the phone i wanted but would rather get my money back to not be left with anything. Please help if you know how to deal with this.

Read more: How do i get my money/phone of i got scammed with a friend using PayPal accounts?