Saturday, June 16, 2018

IPhone 7 Plus not connecting to LTE only 3G?

I just got my iPhone 7 Plus. I upgraded from the iPhone 6. My iPhone 6 worked great in my home. But this iPhone 7 doesn't. Same carriers. I've done the service update by dialing ##873283# but it hasn't worked. I also reset my network settings and that did not work. I also reset all my settings and it still isn't working. Everyone else's phones work in my area except mine. I've called customer service took it to the carrier store, called apple, been to apple. No one knows what's going on. But it's only in my area. I called and asked were there service outages or anything in my area. There are none. Has anybody else had this problem with their iPhone 7 Plus? I only had it since June 5th. My iPhone 6 before I switched was working just fine. I'm with boost mobile (Sprint tower).

Read more: IPhone 7 Plus not connecting to LTE only 3G?