Tuesday, July 17, 2018

How can I get rid of my hacker/stalker?

Ok I have a IPhone 6 someone apparently has access to it my email said someone from Mexico logged in and I'm in the US I don't know anyone who lives in Mexico no password change or anything and once I was checking my email on the app it landed about to send someone a email which was weird and other weird things has happened I deleted everything on my phone was locked out of Instagram for awhile. I'm pretty sure they are watching while I type this haha I will be getting the iPhone X plus in September when it comes out but that's the only thing I know that would possibly get rid of my hacker nothing criminal seemed to happen so I think they are just trying to get reactions out of me.

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/how-can-i-get-rid-of-my-hacker-stalker.html