Saturday, July 21, 2018

How to react to fake crying etc?

My younger step sister thats 14 is going to come today and I really don't look forward to it. Last time she was here visiting, all she would was play a bragging game and talk about who makes more money and who has the best phone. She's 14 and she works a low income job with my mother and recently told me she bought an iPhone8, while I'm working a weekend job where I isually get $150 and I mow and make noney during the week. Now i'm paying off a car loan to my parents. When she visits I know she will want to get her hands on my car and ask my parents if she can step inside which I do NOT want to happen. I don't know how to stop that IF it does happen. When I get pissed she fake cries to manipulate and make everybody feel bad for her. I don't know what to do and what is best for my game in this situation but it is bothering me and I need a better way to do this.

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/how-to-react-to-fake-crying-etc.html