Wednesday, August 8, 2018

How do I get over nostalgia for the 80s?

I was born in 1972 so I was a teenager and a kid in the 80's and I just miss those times, lately I have been feeling very nostalgic for the 80s. I hate 2018, things suck nowadays honestly. People just stare down at phones all day, everyone just cares about memes, and things just aren't good nowadays. I found a video of myself from 1987 when I was 15 years old (that's when I started feeling nostalgic) and everyone just looked happier, we weren't using no social media and iPhones like everyone now, that video really brought back good memories. Music was better, movies were better, tv shows were better, society was better. How can I get over this? It's driving me crazy because I really hate living in this time. Has anyone else ever experienced this?

Read more: https://iphoneus.org/faq/how-do-i-get-over-nostalgia-for-the-80s.html